- Understand the customer’s needs; work with other consultants; support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Develop Canvas apps, Model driven app, .Net C# customizations base on functional design document following Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Data migration development and testing.
- Build and package customizations.
- Provides technical support to functional consultants, projects managers, sales and customers.
- Graduated from university, major Engineering in IT / MIS – Management Information System / BIS – Business Information System – Software Technology department.
- Good software programming skill, comprehensive language Canvas app, C#, HTML, CSS, JSON, Jquery, AJAX, REST API, Web Responsive, experience with SQL.
- Experience with Software Implementation Methodology (Agile, Scrum).
- Experience with Microsoft .NET framework: Entity framework, Model view controller, Web service integration.
- Having knowledge of Database Systems Analysis and Design is a PLUS.
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as ReactJS or Typescript is a PLUS
- Development and customization experience in Dynamics ERP & CRM is a PLUS.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM certificate is a PLUS.
- To become a member of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Partner in Southeast Asia.
- Overseas training and traveling opportunities.
- Opportunities to work and develop consulting skills in the large-scale projects with international partners.
- As a team member of very few “Asia Pacific managed” partners, you will have great opportunities to be trained, certified, and supported by Microsoft Corporation.
- To become a member of largest Microsoft technology community with full access and resources to the latest technologies.
- Very Attractive bonus schemes.
- Clear career path and personal development plan.
- Special healthcare program for individual and family members.
- Other additional allowance: transportation & mobile allowance, annual summer vacation.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TANDUC IT SCHOOL JSC
103 Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
Tel: 84 838245819